HOTEL REGULATIONS OF THE UROCZYSKO SIEDMIU STAWÓW LUXURY HOTEL
Pursuant to the Journal of Laws of 2006 No. 22 item 169, in order to ensure order and security of the Hotel Guests and their property – it is ordered as follows:
1. These regulations are issued to ensure order and safety of the Guests of Uroczysko Siedmiu Stawów Luxury Hotel and their property. The regulations also set out the rules for the use of the Hotel's accommodation facilities.
2. These regulations are binding for all persons staying on the premises of the above mentioned Hotel.
3. The room in the Hotel is rented for nights.
4. Check-in starts at 2 p.m and ends at noon the next day.
5. When renting a hotel room, a Guest specifies the duration of their stay, and if no such specification is made, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one night.
6. If the Guest wishes to extend their stay beyond the period indicated on their arrival date, they should report it at the reception desk by 10 a.m. on the last day of stay; however this is not binding for the Hotel. The Hotel may not extend the duration of stay if there are no rooms available.
7. The Hotel may refuse to accommodate the Hotel Guest who grossly violated the regulations during the previous stay.
8. The Guest of the hotel is not entitled to transfer the room he vacates to other persons even if the period for which he has paid for the stay has not expired.
9. Persons not checked in to the hotel are not allowed to stay in the Hotel room from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. the next day.
10. The Hotel quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. the next day. Guests will not be admitted if they are intoxicated or their behaviour disturbs the peace of others (Article 51 of the Code of Petty Offences).
11. The Hotel provides services according to its category and standard. In case of any reservations concerning the quality of services provided, the Hotel Guest is requested to report them at the reception desk, which will enable the hotel to react immediately.
12. The Hotel is required to provide:
a) Safe stay, including the security of keeping Guest information confidential,
b) Professional and courteous service in all services provided at the Hotel,
c) Cleaning the room and performing necessary repairs to the facilities in the absence of a Guest, and in his/her presence only if he/she expresses such a wish,
d) Technically efficient services. In the event of defects that cannot be rectified, the hotel will endeavour to swap rooms where possible or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience.
13. The Hotel is obliged to provide the following services free of charge to the Hotel Guest:
a) deposits - in the safe in the room,
b) wake-up call at a specific time,
c) storage of luggage (the hotel may refuse to accept orders for the storage of luggage at times other than the date of the guest's stay and items that do not have the characteristics of personal luggage).
14. Liability for loss of or damage to items brought in by persons using the services of the hotel is governed by the provisions of Articles 846-849 of the Civil Code.
15. The Hotel's liability for loss of or damage to valuables, money, securities and objects of scientific or artistic value is substantially limited.
16. Each time the Guest leaves the Hotel, he/she should check if the doors are locked.
17. Due to fire protection requirements, the use of electrically powered devices such as heaters, radiators and irons is not permitted in hotel rooms. The rule does not apply to chargers, laptops, consoles.
18. In the event of noticing a fire, notify the hotel personnel of the danger and head for the exit according to the evacuation direction. It is the responsibility of the hotel personnel to evacuate the building until the fire service arrives.
19. The Hotel Guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the hotel equipment and technical devices caused intentionally or unintentionally by the Guest or his/her visitors. (Article 415 of the Civil Code).
20. The hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the guest. The Hotel Guest acknowledges that the car park located on the hotel premises is an unguarded, monitored car park.
21. Items left by the guest will be returned to the address provided. In the absence of such a disposition, items will be held for three months.
22. We do not allow pets in the hotel.
23. Smoking is strictly prohibited in all rooms. Smoking in rooms is charged at PLN 1500 per night.
24. It is forbidden to take hotel towels out of the rooms to the SPA, except for dedicated towels.
25. The Hotel Guest uses the hotel swimming pool at their own risk.
26. The hotel does not agree to additional attractions such as: launching lanterns, fireworks, fire shows, light dancing (all guests dancing after dark with candles lit). There is a fee of PLN 5,000 for breaking the ban.