OUR ACTIONS IN CONNECTION WITH COVID-19 PANDEMICGOOD PRACTICES AT UROCZYSKO SIEDMIU STAWÓW
the priority in our actions is: health, good state of being and safety of our Guests. These are the key values which we have been following since the beginning of activity of Uroczysko Siedmiu Stawów Luxury Hotel. Today, they acquire even greater importance due to the situation of the present epidemic state in the country and abroad. This is why we have decided immediately to prepare our personnel for the new situation as well as to implement numerous safety procedures in order to ensure maximum protection of the Guests and high standards of services. We hope that thanks to implementation of the Code of Good Practices you will have great time which will allow for relaxation and regeneration of your vigour at Uroczysko.
1. Obligatory completion of a representation relating to the stay of the Guest at Uroczysko Siedmiu Stawów Luxury Hotel - to be read before the stay and to be completed during the check-in.
2. Measurement of temperature by means of a non-contact thermometer - the personnel shall have the right to refuse to accept the Guest (in case of occurrence of low-grade fever or other disease symptoms) and to repeat the procedure during the stay.
3. Staying in the common parts with maintenance of adequately great distance from other Guests and the employees.
4. Obligatory use of protective masks in the common parts of the Hotel.
5. Minimisation of the time of stay in the reception desk area.
6. Payments made via bank transfers or payment cards.
1. Airing and disinfection of rooms after check-out of the Guests and before arrival of new ones. Disinfection of the room with the use of specialist fogging equipment, with application of fumigation (so-called dry fog) consisting in dispersion of a biocidal product disinfecting air and flat surface as well as with the use of steam cleaners. Disinfection of all surfaces in the room: furniture, handles, fittings, railings, TV remote controls, telephones, kettles, mini-bars and other devices, flat surfaces as well as all sanitary equipment in the bathrooms. After the performed cleaning, room disinfection and marking with a special sticker guaranteeing its sanitary safety.
2. During the stay of the Guests the rooms shall be cleaned solely upon a request of the Guests or after the third day of the stay.
3. No persons may stay at the Hotel without the check-in.
4. For the joint safety of the Guests and the employees, the Guests are asked to open all windows found in the room without its leaving on the check-out day or before the cleaning.
5. The room service shall be performed in masks and disposable gloves.
6. The service shall be performed during absence of the Guests in the room.
7. Upon a special request of the Guests, the room service may be performed by the personnel in disposable protective overalls.
1. Regular training of the personnel according to the guidelines of the sanitary services.
2. Unconditional observance of the new standards of working in masks or visors, gloves, bonnets, protective wear, often disinfection of hands, washing of hands, etc., by all employees staying in the space.
3. Measurement of temperature (by means of a non-contact thermometer) of each employee before commencement of work and in case of low-grade fever and display symptoms sending of the employee home.
4. Provision of hand disinfectant for the employees.
5. Introduction of additional disinfection of the common spaces of the employees - locker room, kitchen, staff rooms and warehouses.
6. The employees of Uroczysko Siedmiu Stawów work at present in two teams not having direct contact with each other.
7. As far as possible, the individual Hotel employees shall perform their work remotely. In case of working on the area of the Hotel, they shall perform their duties in separate rooms or with maintenance of safe distance.
1. Sending of health declarations to the Guests (before the planned arrival) as the documents that need to be signed by each persons checking in at the Hotel (the form: ‘Questionnaire / Representation Connected with Stay of the Guests at Uroczysko Siedmiu Stawów Luxury Hotel During the State of Epidemic Threat’).
2.Measurement of temperature by means of a non-contact thermometer during the check-in of each Guest at the Hotel; in case of low-grade fever and disease symptoms, the Guest shall not be accepted to the Hotel.
3. Protection of the reception desk against direct contact by means of plexiglass.
4. Use of masks / visors and protective gloves by the reception desk employees.
5. Provision of hand disinfectants and disinfection of the workstand elements for the reception desk employees - visible and easily accessible.
6. Regular (and each time after servicing of a Guest) disinfection of the surface of the reception desk, terminal (cashless payment forms preferred), magnetic card (room keys) as well as other articles and devices used during the service of the Guests.
7. Provision of the hand disinfectant for the Guests in the reception hall / at the reception desk.
8. Limitation of the number of the Guests serviced at the reception desk. Maintenance of proper distance between the Guests (in the queue, in the spaces of the reception desk and the Hotel). As far as possible, minimisation of the time of stay of the Guest at the reception desk.
9. Informing of the Guests (during the check-in and stay) on the implemented procedures and safety measures being in force at the Hotel. Performance of information campaign for the Guests relating to observance of special safety measures in connection with the state of epidemic threat.
10. Maintenance of safe distance of 2 m between the Guests and the reception desk employees.
11. The writing utensils for the Guests shall be disinfected.
1. Guarantee of application of the provisions being compliant with the present sanitary norms.
2. Table booking shall be necessary for safety reasons.
3. Disinfection of hands shall be necessary upon entering of the restaurant.
4. Tables in the restaurants shall be arranged in a way ensuring proper distance.
5. Tables shall be disinfected after every Guest.
6. Dishes shall be served covered.
8. The meals shall be served to the rooms upon the request after earlier booking - the Hotel does not charge the room service fee.
9. Meals shall be served on external terraces upon the request after earlier booking.
10. Preparation of picnic baskets to be taken by the Guests to the green areas at the Hotel is possible.
11. It shall be obligatory to use a mask while moving in the restaurant space; the Guest may take off the mask only after sitting down at the table.
1. Use of masks / visors by the reception desk employees.
2. Provision of the hand disinfectant for the Hotel Guests in front of the entrance to the SPA zone.
3. Provision of hand disinfectants and disinfection of the workstand elements for the SPA employees - visible and easily accessible.
4. Regular (and each time after servicing of a Guest) disinfection of the surfaces of the massage room, sauna, desk and other devices used during the service of the Guests.
5. Limitation of the number of the Guests serviced in the SPA zone. Maintenance of proper distance between the Guests. As far as possible, minimisation of the time of stay of the Guest at the SPA reception desk and in the relaxation zone.
6. Limitation of the number of Guests using the sauna to 50% of the number of seats.
7. Informing of the Guests (during making of the appointment for the SPA) on the implemented procedures and safety measures being in force at the Hotel. Performance of information campaign for the Guests relating to observance of special safety measures in connection with the state of epidemic threat.
Maintenance of safe distance of 2 m between the Guests.
9. Introduction of additional breaks between the procedures (15 min.) in order to eliminate direct contact between the SPA Guests.
10. It shall be obligatory for the Guests and the SPA employees to use masks or visors.
11. The sauna may be used simultaneously by maximum 2 persons. Booking is necessary.
1. Stosowanie przez pracowników Recepcji maseczek/przyłbic ochronnych.
2. Zapewnienie płynu do dezynfekcji rąk oraz stóp dla Gości Hotelowych przy wejściu do strefy basenowej.
3. Zapewnienie środków do dezynfekcji rąk i dezynfekcji elementów stanowiska pracy dla pracowników Hotelu – widocznych i łatwo dostępnych.
4. Systematyczna (oraz każdorazowo raz na 2h) dezynfekcja powierzchni strefy basenowej jak innych urządzeń wykorzystywanych podczas obsługi Gości.
5. Ograniczenie liczby Gości przebywających jednocześnie w strefie basenowej. Zachowanie odpowiedniej odległości pomiędzy Gośćmi. W miarę możliwości, ograniczenie do minimum czasu przebywania Gościa przy recepcji SPA przy przejściu do strefy basenowej.
6. Ograniczenie liczby Gości korzystających ze strefy basenowej do 50% maksymalnego obłożenia.
7. Informowanie Gości o wprowadzonych procedurach i środkach ostrożności obowiązujących w Hotelu. Prowadzenie kampanii informacyjnej dla Gości dotyczącej zachowania szczególnych środków ostrożności w związku ze stanem zagrożenia epidemicznego.
8. Zachowanie bezpiecznej odległości 2 m między osobami postronnymi.
9. W przestrzeni szatni ograniczenie ilości przebywających jednocześnie w szatni do 4 osób.
1. Specialist and regular disinfection of the common parts with the use of proper equipment and applied products.
2. Disinfection of all surfaces as well as furniture, handles, fittings and railings.
3. Special disinfection of bathrooms in the common parts.
4. Special disinfection of lifts.
5. Available hand disinfection stations.
6. So-called clean desk policy is applied - minimisation of the number of products available for the Guests and handed over upon their request.
1. Sports equipment is available on the area of the Hotel after prior booking at the hotel reception desk:
bikes, badminton, table tennis, Nordic walking poles.
2. After every use, the equipment shall be disinfected.
PLAYROOM FOR CHILDREN:
The playroom space is made available to children solely under supervision of a guardian. Since 17 October 2020, the Hotel has not been liable for care over children in the playroom.
WALKING TRAILS, BIKE PATHS AND OUTDOOR AREAS - AVAILABLE
Uroczysko is located on a unique area, covered by Natura 2000 nature protection zone, distant from noise of cities, among fields and forests. Near the Hotel, there is a park with demarcated walking trails as well as paths for cyclists and runners. On the area, there are over 1,600 trees; they are often rare valuable species of trees with historical significance. There are also ponds, which the name ‘Uroczysko Siedmiu Stawów’ (Seven Ponds Nature Reserve’) comes from, in the park. They constitute a peculiar asylum of silence and peace as well as a charming place for spending time in fresh air.
16 ha of the area of forests and fields belong to the Hotel; among them, there is an orchard with old species of fruit trees, an ecological vegetable garden and a herbarium, which constitute the source of supplies for Uroczysko Siedmiu Stawów restaurant.