REGULATIONS FOR THE STAY OF ANIMALS AT THE HOTEL UROCZYSKO SIEDMIU STAWÓW Luxury Hotel & Spa by L’Occitane
Hotel Uroczysko Siedmiu Stawów**** welcomes Guests with their pets for an additional fee. When booking your stay, please inform us if you wish to come with your pet. Please state the breed/species of the animal at that time. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to accept animals whose species/breed is commonly considered threatening or aggressive. Accommodation for guests with pets is only possible in designated rooms. We oblige our guests to observe the following regulations.
Regulations for the stay of animals on the premises of the hotel:
- Only domestic animals are allowed in the Hotel.
- The cost of each pet is PLN 100 per stay.
- The hotel accepts healthy animals, with Health Record Books with current vaccination against rabies and deworming. Please present the Health Record Book when check-in at the Hotel. Lack of Health Record Book or of current tests may be a reason for refusal to accept animals into the Hotel.
- Pets should stay in the rooms. When walking, dogs must be walked on a leash and be supervised by their owner. The owner is required to carry a muzzle.
- The owner is required to have their own bed for the animal.
- When available, the Owner will receive a set of additional equipment: a bowl and a blanket. The accessories are the property of the Hotel and are intended solely for use by the animal in the hotel room.
- It is unacceptable to use bed linen and hotel towels for animals, to stay on the bed and sofas by animals and for them to satisfy their physiological needs in the room.
- The owner of the animal is financially responsible for any damage to the property, hotel or private belongings of other guests, due to the fault of the animal. The cost of dirt and/or damage done by animals is assessed by the Hotel Director.
- Dog owners are obliged to clean up litter left by dogs on the premises and in the surroundings of the hotel. Poop bags are available at the Reception.
- If you leave your pet alone in the room, it is necessary to leave a door hang tag on the outside of the door. Hang tags are available at the Hotel Reception.
- For safety reasons, cleaning of the rooms where animals are staying takes place only in the presence of the Owner or during the absence of the animal in the room. Please contact the personnel to arrange a convenient time.
- The Owners of the animal are responsible for obeying the Hotel Regulations concerning quiet hours in the Hotel and not disturbing other Guests.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring animals into areas that are not suitable for them, including the SPA and Swimming Pool area and the outdoor and indoor children's playground area.
- In the event that an animal interferes with the stay of other Guests, destroys hotel property, or may cause a dangerous situation for themselves or other Guests, the Hotel Director will immediately contact the Owner in order to resolve the problem. If contact with the Owner is not possible, the Hotel reserves the right to enter the Guest's room, possibly with the help of relevant services, and take the animal to the nearest animal shelter. All costs resulting from the above actions are covered by the Owner of the animal.
- The owner declares that he/she has read and fully accepts the Regulations for the stay of animals at the Uroczysko Siedmiu Stawów Luxury Hotel & Spa by L'Occitane.