REGULATIONS FOR USING THE SWIMMING POOL AT UROCZYSKO SIEDMIU STAWÓW
1. Please read these regulations before entering the swimming pool area.
2. During the stay in the swimming pool area, Guests are obliged to follow the rules described in these regulations.
3. Guests use the swimming pool and pool attractions at their own risk.
4. It is forbidden to use the swimming pool area for children and adolescents under 15 years of age without adult supervision.
5. Pool towels for the Guests are provided in the rooms.
6. You may enter the swimming pool area only in clean footwear (flip-flops, slippers).
7. Using the swimming pool is permitted only in a swimming suit.
8. Children under 3 years of age can use the swimming pool only in special napkin pants.
9. Please do not bring into the swimming pool area any devices that can be damaged (mobile phones, tablets, watches, etc.) and sharp-edged items that can be a danger to yourself or others (jewellery). It is advisable to leave valuables in your room or at reception. The hotel personnel will not be held responsible for lost items.
10. It is imperative that you take a shower before entering the pool.
11. You should also use the shower every time you leave a toilet, as well as after leaving the dry sauna, steam bath and after previous SPA treatments.
12. In the swimming pool area it is forbidden to:
– run around the swimming pool and jump into water,
– bring in glass objects
– disturb the peace of others
13. Persons in poor health, physical fitness or well-being, as well as pregnant women, should use the swimming pool and its facilities with particular care. Uroczysko 7 Stawów is not responsible for the health issues caused by using the swimming pool in poor health condition.
14. The swimming pool area may not be used by persons who:
– are in a state indicating the consumption of alcohol or other intoxicants
– are in poor health which may pose a risk to themselves or others
– have diseases of the excretory system
– suffer from diseases related to cardiovascular insufficiency
– have epilepsy
– suffer from infectious diseases
– have unhealed wounds or skin diseases
15. In order to ensure the purity of the water, hygiene and safety rules, and thus taking care of the comfort of Guests using our swimming pool, we have installed video surveillance with permanent and continuous recording of the image. Footage may be used as physical evidence. Uroczysko 7 Stawów declares that monitoring is conducted in a manner that does not violate the dignity and personal rights of Guests.
16. A person who intentionally or unintentionally contaminates the pool (physiological needs, etc.), damages equipment or facilities will be charged for the damage. In the case of children, the child's legal guardian will be held responsible.
17. Guests staying in the swimming pool area are asked to obey the instructions of the facility personnel. If you fail to comply with these rules or the facility personnel's instructions you may be asked to leave the pool.
18. Smoking in the swimming pool area and the gym is not allowed.