1. The administrator of your personal data is MC DIAM spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, al. Lotników 12,02-668 Warsaw, branch in Gola Dzierżoniówowska 21, 58-217 Niemcza Uroczysko Siedmiu Stawy". The administrator has appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector, contact details: e-mail address email@example.com.
2. You have the right to access, correct, delete or object to your personal data because of your particular situation. You also have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your data and to transfer it.
3. If you decide that your personal data will be processed in breach of the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which from 25 May 2018 will be the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
4. Your personal data will be processed for several purposes, exp. to answer a question included in the contact form, as well as for the purposes related to marketing the Administrator's products and services.
5. Your submission is voluntary but necessary to answer a question you have asked in this form.
6. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6(2). Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Dz. U. UE. L. z 2016 r. Nr 119, str. 1 ) - hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, (you have agreed to the processing in order to reply to a question in the form), Article 6(1) letter (a) and (b) of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Dz. U. UE. L. z 2016 r. Nr 119, str. 1) Article 6 (1) letter f of GDPR (the Administrator will use your data in order to inform about his/her new commercial offers)
7. The recipients of your personal data will be those entities to whom we are obliged to provide data under the applicable laws and regulations, as well as entities providing services to us related to the marketing of our products and services.
8. Your personal data will be processed by us at all times, during which time it will be necessary for the purpose of answering the question contained in the form, not longer than until you express your objection to the processing or withdraw your consent to the processing.